Ofev Cost, Coupons, Patient Assistance, & Saving Tips
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Cost Of $60.00 Per Month For Ofev Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Ofev (Nintedanib) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope offers the top medications prescribed for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis on a national level including Ofev, Esbriet, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Ofev Cost Comparison Chart
Who Is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Ofev (Nintedanib) Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Ofev Discount Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Ofev discount coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not an Ofev Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Ofev If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Ofev (Nintedanib) medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Ofev (Nintedanib): Prescribed To Treat Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Ofev is a prescription medication that is designed to work for people with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) by blocking the effects of some of the substances that are involved in the scarring of the lungs. Ofev is a twice-daily medication that comes in pill form used to slow the progress of IPF.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- It has not been determined if Ofev is safe for children.
- Ofev may cause harm to an unborn child. Those who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant should not take Ofev. If you are able to get pregnant, then effective birth control should be used while taking this medication.
- It has not been determined if Ofev will pass through breastmilk. Talk to your doctor about the best option for feeding your child, as you should not breastfeed while on this medication.
- Prior to taking Ofev, let your doctor know about your medical history. Any conditions, such as liver or kidney problems, blood clots, family history of bleeding problems, or recent surgeries should be mentioned.
- You should not be smoking while on Ofev.
- The most common side effects include diarrhea, nausea, stomach pain, vomiting, liver problems, decreased appetite, headache, weight loss, and high blood pressure.
- Less common but more serious side effects may include tear in your stomach or intestinal wall, bleeding problems, heart attack, and stroke.
- Talk to your doctor about any other medications you are taking including over-the-counter meds or vitamins.
If you begin experiencing a severe allergic reaction or worsening side effects, then call your doctor and seek medical treatment right away.
Is there an Ofev generic available?
- There is no generic version of Ofev or equivalent available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may claim to have an Ofev generic, but the medication is an illegal counterfeit that may be dangerous if taken. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
For more information regarding Ofev, talk to your healthcare provider.
Prescription Hope can obtain an Ofev discount for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Ofev at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.
How much does Ofev cost?
The average retail cost of Ofev is around $12,180 for 60 100mg capsules. The price you pay will vary depending on your health insurance plan and the pharmacy you visit.
Does health insurance cover Ofev?
Most health insurance and Medicare plans will help cover the cost of Ofev.
Is there a generic version of Ofev?
There is currently no generic version of Ofev available in the United States.
Is there an Ofev patient assistance program?
Yes, there is an Ofev patient assistance program available through the pharmaceutical manufacturer. Prescription Hope can help save you time and money by streamlining your application into the Ofev patient assistance program.