Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jul 25 2023)
Is Your Nuvigil Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Nuvigil (Armodafinil) Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Nuvigil (Armodafinil) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope offers the top narcolepsy medications prescribed on a national level including Belsomra, Zaleplon, Provigil, Xyrem, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Nuvigil Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Nuvigil Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Nuvigil (Armodafinil) medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We will then place refills ahead of time so that you receive your medication on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Nuvigil Coupon, Nuvigil Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Nuvigil coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Nuvigil Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Nuvigil coupon, individuals looking for a Nuvigil coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Nuvigil If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Nuvigil medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Nuvigil (Armodafinil): Prescribed For Treating Sleep Disorders, Including Narcolepsy
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke estimates as many as one in 3,000 Americans struggles with narcolepsy. Nuvigil is a wakefulness-promoting agent prescribed by doctors to help patients treat the symptoms of narcolepsy and improve wakefulness. In addition, Nuvigil can be prescribed to treat sleepiness associated with Shift Work Disorder or Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Nuvigil will not cure your sleep disorder.
- Take this medication exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor, as it is based on your specific condition.
- Nuvigil may not work as well if you are taking this for a long period of time. Talk to your doctor if you feel as if the medication has lost its effectiveness.
- Nuvigil may lead to addiction, especially in those that have a substance abuse disorder.
- Common side effects may include headache, nausea, dry mouth, nervousness, dizziness, or difficulty sleeping.
- Serious side effects can occur including rapid heartbeat and mood changes. Call your doctor right away if you begin to notice signs of serious side effects.
- Nuvigil may cause harm to an unborn child. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or may become pregnant before taking this medication.
- It is not known if Nuvigil will cause harm to a nursing child. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your child while taking this medication.
- Before taking this medication, talk to your doctor about your medical history, as some medical conditions may make taking Nuvigil unsafe. Those with liver function problems may need a dosage adjustment.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking to prevent the risk of having adverse side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how Nuvigil will affect you.
Is there a Nuvigil generic available?
- The generic version of Nuvigil, armodafinil, is approved to be sold in pharmacies. Do not purchase a Nuvigil generic from a fraudulent online pharmacy, as the medication is illegal and may be harmful. If you are having trouble affording the generic version, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
For more questions about Nuvigil (armodafinil), including treatment options and side effects, please consult a physician.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Nuvigil for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Nuvigil at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.