Neupro Patch (Rotigotine)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Neupro Patch Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Neupro Patch Through Prescription HopeAre you looking for a place to get your Neupro Patch (Rotigotine) at an affordable price? Prescription Hope offers the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set cost of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Neupro Patch Price Comparison Chart
Who Is Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs. Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills. There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service. Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy. Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers. Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify To Get My Neupro Patch Medication Through Prescription Hope?Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Is Prescription Hope a Neupro Patch Discount Drug Card, Coupon, or Insurance Plan?Prescription Hope is not a Neupro Patch discount drug card, coupon, or insurance policy. This is also not a Neupro Patch generic. Instead, Prescription Hope obtains your brand-name medicines directly from the U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs. Furthermore, there are no application fees or hidden charges for Prescription Hope. In the event Prescription Hope cannot obtain a prescription medication, there will never be a fee for that medication.
Could Prescription Hope Obtain My Other Prescription Medications As Well?for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through our medication access service, Prescription Hope can obtain any of your prescription medications on our medication list. The top-100 prescribed medications in the United States are accessible on our medication list. Although we do not cover generic medication, if you are prescribed a generic you cannot afford we encourage you to still apply as we may be able to get the brand name equivalent. If we cannot help you obtain a medication, we will not charge you for that prescription medication. Apply with Prescription Hope now, and start living a better life with affordable prescription medication.
Can I still Use Prescription Hope For Neupro Patch If I Have Insurance Coverage?Prescription Hope can work with many insurance plans as a value-added program, filling the coverage gap individuals may fall into. Because our program is not an insurance plan, there are no copays, deductibles, or medication tiers for you affordable prescription medications. When you use Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. As a trusted partner for insurance organizations, Prescription Hope can help insured individuals maintain their policies by obtaining their prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. Contact us today to learn more about how we help insured patients obtain prescription medications.
Neupro Patch: Prescribed To Treat Parkinson’s Disease And Restless Legs Syndrome
Neupro Patch is an expensive drug used to control the signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease or restless legs syndrome. Neupro works by releasing dopamine agonist rotigotine through the skin, directly into the bloodstream consistently 24 hours a day. The patch small, thin, and blends in with the skin. It comes in 4 different dosages, so talk to your doctor about which one is best for you.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Neupro has a sulfite called sodium metabisulfite and may cause a severe allergic reaction if you are sensitive to sulfites. Remove the patch immediately if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
- Do not drive, operate machinery, or participate in dangerous activities until you know how Neupro will affect you.
- This medication may cause new or worsening psychotic symptoms. People with Parkinson’s disease that are older have a higher chance of experiencing psychotic symptoms.
- Neupro may cause a decrease in blood pressure during changes of doses or once you start using it for the first time.
- Some patients exhibited unusual urges to gamble or strong sexual urges.
- Neupro may cause uncontrolled movements.
- Skin reactions may occur from where the patch was placed.
- Do not expose the Neupro patch to heating pads, electric blankets, heat lamps, saunas, hot tubs, or to direct sunlight.
- The most common side effects may include nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, application site reactions, dizziness, loss of appetite, difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep, increased sweating, vision problems, leg swelling, and uncontrolled, sudden movements of the arms or legs.
- Let your doctor know if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or plan to become pregnant.
- Talk to your doctor about any medical conditions you have or any other medications you are taking before starting Neupro.
- There is currently no generic version of the Neupro Patch available in the United States. Do not purchase generic medications from unreputable, fraudulent online pharmacies. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.