Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Wed May 03 2023)
Is Your Invega Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Invega Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Invega (Paliperidone), Invega Sustenna, or Invega Trinza medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope offers the top psychotic disorder medications prescribed on a national level including Zyprexa, Latuda, Aristada, Loxatine, Loxapine, Rexulti, Haldol, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Invega Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Invega Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Invega medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Invega Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Invega coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Invega If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Invega medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Invega (Paliperidone): Prescribed To Treat Schizophrenia
Invega (Paliperidone) is either given as a pill or a once-monthly injection (Invega Sustenna) for the treatment of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder or as an injection every 3 months (Invega Trinza) for the treatment of schizophrenia.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Invega contains paliperidone, risperidone, and other ingredients. Do not take this medication if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- A rare but very serious problem called Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome can occur in those taking Invega.
- A serious side effect called Tardive Dyskinesia has been reported in those taking Invega.
- This medication has the potential to impact your heart rhythm.
- Low white blood cell count has been associated with the use of Invega.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- Invega may cause difficulty swallowing.
- Standing or sitting up too quickly may cause a faint feeling while on this medication.
- Medications, such as Invega, may cause an increase in blood levels of a hormone called prolactin. This may result in missed menstrual periods, development of breasts in men, and problems with erection.
- The most common side effects include but are not limited to abnormal muscle movements, uncontrolled involuntary movements, sleepiness, heartburn, constipation, weight increase, and sore throat.
- Before taking Invega, talk to your doctor about your medical history. Certain medical conditions may make taking this medication unsafe or may mean that you need to be monitored more carefully.
- Let your doctor know about all other medications you are taking to ensure you are not at a higher risk of having severe adverse side effects.
Call your doctor and seek medical treatment right away if you begin experiencing a severe allergic reaction or worsening side effects that persist.
Is there an Invega generic available?
- The generic version of Invega is a Paliperidone tablet that is produced by a few different pharmaceutical manufacturers. Do not purchase an Invega generic from an unreputable online pharmacy. If you are having trouble purchasing the generic version, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
Prescription Hope can obtain Invega for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Invega at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and get started.