Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Fri Mar 31 2023)
Is Your Humatrope Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Humatrope Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Humatrope (Somatropin) at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope offers the top growth hormone medications prescribed on a national level including Nutropin AQ, Zomacton, Omnitrope, Genotropin, and many more all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Price Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Humatrope Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Humatrope Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Humatrope coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Humatrope coupon, individuals looking for a Humatrope coupon can find savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Humatrope If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Humatrope medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Humatrope: Prescribed For Growth Hormone Deficiency
Humatrope (Somatropin) is prescribed to aid both children and adults with a number of health concerns. The medication is most commonly prescribed for growth hormone deficiency in both pediatric and adult patients. In addition, Humatrope can also be prescribed to aid in the treatment of chronic kidney disease and Turner syndrome.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Children with Prader-Willi syndrome who are severely obese or have a history of blocked upper airways or other severe breathing problems should not use Humatrope.
- If you have active cancer do not use Humatrope.
- This medication may cause a serious allergic reaction. Call your doctor as soon as you have signs of an allergic reaction and seek medical treatment if necessary.
- Your blood sugar may need to be checked on a regular basis, especially if you have diabetes.
- Retention of water may occur in adults.
- Children that experience rapid growth may show signs of scoliosis.
- Rarely, pancreatitis has been reported by those using Humatrope.
- Thyroid function may need to be checked periodically during treatment.
- Rotate injection sites to avoid damage to fat and tissue.
- The most common side effects may include injection site reactions, allergic reactions to the diluent, hypothyroidism, swelling, joint pain, muscle pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, unusual skin sensations, and high blood sugar.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history prior to using Humatrope to make sure it is safe for you.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking or if you plan to start new medications.
Is there a Humatrope generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Humatrope available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you a Humatrope generic, but the medication is an illegal counterfeit. Consult your doctor for advice about your best options for buying your medications.
For more questions about Humatrope, including treatment options and side effects, please consult a physician.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Humatrope for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Humatrope at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.