Gleevec (Imatinib Mesylate)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Thu Mar 30 2023)
Is Your Gleevec Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Gleevec Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Gleevec (Imatinib Mesylate) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Estimated Retail Price* for Gleevec:
30 tablets: Over $9,479/month
Prescription Hope Price for Gleevec:
30 day supply: $60.00/month
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Gleevec Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Gleevec medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Gleevec Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Gleevec coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Gleevec Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Gleevec coupon, individuals looking for a Gleevec coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Gleevec If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Gleevec medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication. Below is a price comparison chart for some of our most popular medications.
Gleevec: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Cancer
Gleevec is used to treat leukemia and other kinds of cancer and related diseases. This is a chemotherapy drug that works by stopping the growth of cancer cells.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Gleevec if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Patients taking Gleevec should avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice. Grapefruit may increase your risk of having side effects.
- Take this medication exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor. Do not increase or lower your dose without consulting your doctor, as your condition will not improve faster.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant, as this medication may cause harm to an unborn baby. You should use effective birth control while taking Gleevec and for at least two weeks after your last dose. Women who are pregnant should not handle or breathe in the dust from this medication, as it can be absorbed through the skin and lungs.
- Gleevec may pass through breast milk and cause harm to a nursing child. Do not breastfeed while taking this medicine or for at least one month after your last dose.
- The most common side effects of Gleevec may include upset stomach or abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, muscle or joint pain, muscle cramps, dizziness, blurred vision, or drowsiness.
- Let your doctor know if you are signs of serious side effects, such as easy bruising or bleeding, unexplained weight gain, swelling, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, or yellowing of eyes or skin.
- Patients should not receive vaccines or be in close contact with those that have recently received a live vaccine.
- Before taking Gleevec, talk to your doctor about your medical history, especially if you have bleeding problems, heart problems, kidney or liver disease, or have had your thyroid gland removed.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements. Certain drug interactions may occur, leading to adverse events.
- Call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
Is there a Gleevec generic available?
- A generic version of Gleevec is currently available in the United States. Please note that fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal and counterfeit Gleevec generic which may be harmful. If you are paying more than $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for the generic form of Gleevec, then Prescription Hope can save you money.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Gleevec for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Gleevec at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.