Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Thu Mar 30 2023)
Is Your Faslodex Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Faslodex Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Faslodex (Fulvestrant) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Estimated Retail Price* of Faslodex:
2 syringes: $2,107/month
Prescription Hope Price for Faslodex:
30 day supply: $60.00/month
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Faslodex Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Faslodex medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track, and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Faslodex Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Faslodex coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Faslodex Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Faslodex coupon, individuals looking for a Faslodex coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Faslodex If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Faslodex medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Faslodex: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Breast Cancer
Falslodex is a prescription that is used to treat women with breast cancer. It works by acting on the estrogen receptor in HR-positive advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- You should not take Faslodex if you are allergic to fulvestrant or any of the other ingredients.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. This medication can cause harm to an unborn baby. Those who are able to get pregnant should use effective birth control during treatment and for at least one year after your last dose.
- Let your doctor know if you are breastfeeding. It is not known if this drug passes through breast milk. Do not breastfeed during treatment and for at least one year after your last dose.
- Faslodex is injected by your doctor into the muscle of each buttock.
- This medication may cause serious injection site reactions, such as nerve damage. Notify your doctor right away if you have numbness, tingling, or weakness in your legs.
- The most common side effects of Faslodex may include injection site pain, nausea, muscle and bone pain, joint pain, headache, back pain, tiredness, pain in arms or legs, hot flashes, vomiting, loss of appetite, weakness, cough, shortness of breath, constipation, increased liver enzymes, and diarrhea.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history, including if you have liver problems or low levels of platelets in your blood.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including other prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
Is there a Faslodex generic available?
- The FDA approved the first generic version of Faslodex in the United States during 2019. Keep in mind that fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal and counterfeit Faslodex generic, which may be harmful. If you are paying more than $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for the generic version of Faslodex, then contact Prescription Hope.
To receive farther information about Faslodex and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Faslodex for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Faslodex at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.