Duexis (Ibuprofen and Famotidine)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Thu Mar 30 2023)
Is Your Duexis Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Duexis Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Duexis (Ibuprofen and Famotidine) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed medications on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Duexis Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Duexis Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. If your Duexis cost is too much, we can help you.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Duexis Discount Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Duexis discount coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not a Duexis Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Duexis If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Duexis medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Duexis: Prescribed To Individuals Fighting Pain And Arthritis
Duexis is two medicines (ibuprofen and famotidine) together that are used to relieve the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It is used for arthritis pain. Famotidine is a type of antihistamine that blocks the release of stomach acid. It is used to prevent stomach problems from the ibuprofen.
Important Safety Information and Side Effects:
- An allergic reaction could occur when taking this medication. Do not take Duexis if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Side effects of Duexis include chest pain, shortness of breath, weakness in one part or side of your body, or slurring of speech. These could be signs of a serious blood-clotting event. Others include upper stomach pain, upset stomach, black, tarry stools, or vomiting of blood. These could be signs of an esophagus, stomach, or intestinal ulcer, bleed or tear.
- Nausea and flu-like symptoms could occur when taking Duexis.
- In the event that you take too much Duexis, immediately contact the poison control center at 1-800-222-1222.
- You may be at an increased risk of having serious side effects the longer you are taking Duexis. Take it exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor, but it should be at the lowest dose possible for your condition and only as long as needed.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history including if you have a history of ulcer disease or esophagus, stomach, or intestine bleeding, liver or kidney problems, high blood pressure, heart problems, bleeding problems, asthma; or are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking to make sure you are not at a greater risk of having severe adverse side effects.
Call your doctor and seek emergency help if you begin to have a serious allergic reaction or worsening side effects.
Is there a Duexis generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Duexis available in the United States. Do not purchase a Duexis generic from a fraudulent online pharmacy as the medication is an illegal counterfeit that may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice before purchasing your prescription medications.
For more information about Duexis and its effects, consult your physician.
Prescription Hope can obtain a Duexis discount for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Duexis at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.