Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Thu Apr 13 2023)
Is Your Dexilant Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Dexilant Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Dexilant (Dexlansoprazole) medication at an affordable price?
Look no further! Prescription Hope offers the top medications prescribed all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Dexilant Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For My Dexilant Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Dexilant medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Dexilant Coupon, Dexilant Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Dexilant coupon card, generic, or insurance policy. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Dexilant coupon, individuals looking for a Dexilant coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication. Although Prescription Hope is not a Dexilant coupon card, individuals looking for a Dexilant coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
Can Prescription Hope Get My Dexilant If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Dexilant medication for an affordable price. Therefore, our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Dexilant: Prescribed To Treat Acid Reflux
Many people suffer from acid reflux which can be caused by many things, including obesity, smoking, and taking certain medications. Dexilant is a proton pump inhibitor that works by decreasing the amount of acid in the stomach and helps heal damage caused by stomach acid.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- The most common side effects include diarrhea, stomach pain, nausea, common cold, vomiting, and gas.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the ingredients contained in Dexilant. Do not take the medication if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Some patients on Dexilant have reported serious allergic reactions. Call your doctor right away if you begin having symptoms, such as swelling of the face, mouth, or throat.
- Those taking PPI medications, such as Dexilant, might be at a higher risk of developing a kidney problem called acute interstitial nephritis.
- Those that take multiple doses of PPI medications for a longer period may have an increased risk of fractures of the hip, wrist, or spine.
- New or worsening symptoms of lupus may occur with the use of Dexilant. Let your doctor know if you have joint pain or a skin rash on your cheeks.
- Call your doctor immediately and report side effects, especially if you have severe diarrhea with stomach pain or blood in your urine.
- Long-term use of Dexilant may put you at risk of having vitamin B-12 deficiency or low magnesium levels.
- Before taking Dexilant, talk to your doctor about any other medications you are taking, including ones that may contain rilpivirine. Some drug interactions may cause adverse side effects or may impact the effectiveness of Dexilant.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history including if you have had liver disease, osteoporosis, or low magnesium levels in your blood.
Is there a Dexilant generic available?
- A generic version of Dexilant has been approved by the FDA and is available under the name dexlansoprazole capsule. Only purchase medications from reputable and verified pharmacies. If you are having trouble affording the Dexilant version, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Dexilant for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Dexilant at a set, affordable price. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications. Takeda Pharmaceuticals offers a Dexilant Instant Savings Card to help you save money. Visit dexilant.com for more information.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.