Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Wed Mar 29 2023)
Is Your Cayston Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Cayston Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Cayston (aztreonam) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Cayston Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Cayston Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Cayston medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Cayston Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Cayston coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not a Cayston Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Cayston coupon, individuals looking for a Cayston coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Cayston If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Cayston medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Cayston: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Cystic Fibrosis
Cayston (aztreonam) is a prescription inhaled antibiotic used to improve breathing symptoms in people with cystic fibrosis (CF) who have a lung infection due to Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pa). Cayston is not a treatment for infections caused by other bacteria or viruses, such as the common cold or flu. This medication is nebulized as follows: 2-3 minutes, 3 times a day for 28 days, at least 4 hours apart.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Cayston if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Serious side effects can occur which may include a severe allergic reaction and trouble breathing right after inhaling the medication.
- The most common side effects may include cough, nasal congestion, wheezing, sore throat, fever, chest discomfort, abdominal pain, and vomiting.
- Each vial of Cayton is for one-time use. You should discard the vial if the solution contains particles in it or appears cloudy.
- Aztreonam may cause live vaccines to not work as well. Patients should not receive vaccines while being treated with this medicine.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. This medication should only be used during pregnancy if it is clearly needed.
- It is not known if inhaled aztreonam will pass through breast milk. Talk to your doctor about the risk and benefits of using Cayston while breastfeeding.
- Notify your doctor about new or worsening symptoms right away.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
- Before taking Cayston, talk to your doctor about your medical history to make sure it is right for you.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements. Certain drug interactions can lead to a serious adverse reaction.
Is there a Cayston generic available?
- There is currently not a generic version of Cayston available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal and counterfeit version of a Cayston generic. Do not purchase medications from these pharmacies as they may be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
To receive further information about Cayston and to determine if it is right for you, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Cayston for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers to obtain Cayston at a set, affordable price. You may be able to save on this specific medication if you are eligible for a drug savings card. Visit cayston.com for more information.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.