Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Wed Mar 29 2023)
Is Your Cabometyx Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Cabometyx Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Cabometyx (Cabozantinib) at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Cabometyx Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Cabometyx Coupon Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Cabometyx coupon card or insurance policy. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Cabometyx coupon, individuals looking for a Cabometyx coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Cabometyx If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Cabometyx medication for an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Cabometyx: Prescribed To Stop Cancer Cells From Growing In Those Fighting Thyroid And Renal Cell Cancer
Cabometyx is a medication used to treat medullary thyroid cancer and a second-line treatment for renal cell carcinoma.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- It is not known if Cabometyx is safe and effective for children.
- Serious side effects can occur which may include hemorrhage, a tear in your stomach or intestinal wall, stroke or heart attack, high blood pressure, diarrhea, skin problems, kidney problems, osteonecrosis, and reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome.
- Cabometyx can cause fertility problems in both males and females.
- The most common side effects may include tiredness, decreased appetite, weight loss, nausea, vomiting, and changes in certain blood tests.
- Cabometyx can cause harm to an unborn child. Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or have plans to become pregnant. Patients that are able to become pregnant should use effective birth control during treatment and up to 4 months after your last dose.
- Do not breastfeed during treatment or up to 4 months after your last dose.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking including over-the-counter medications and vitamins.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history to determine if Cabometyx is right for you.
Is there a Cabometyx generic available?
- There is currently no generic version of Cabometyx available in the United States. Do not purchase a Cabometyx generic from a fraudulent online pharmacy, as the medication is a counterfeit that may be harmful. Ask your healthcare provider for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.
For more information about Cabometyx and how it may affect you, consult your healthcare provider.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Cabometyx for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Cabometyx at a set, affordable price. You may also be able to have financial assistance through Exelixis Access Services (EASE). Visit cabometyx.com for more information.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.