Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Apr 10 2023)
Is Your Azasan Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Azasan Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Azasan (Azathioprine) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Estimated Retail Price* of Azasan:
30 Tablets of 100mg each: Up to $217/month
Prescription Hope Price for Azasan:
30 Day Supply: $60.00/month
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Azasan Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Azasan medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track, and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Azasan Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Azasan coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not an Azasan Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not an Azasan coupon, individuals looking for an Azasan coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Azasan If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Azasan medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Azasan: Prescribed To Prevent Organ Transplant Rejection
Azasan is a prescription drug that is labeled as an immunosuppressant. It is prescribed to prevent the body from rejecting a transplanted organ, such as a kidney. Azasan may also be used to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Azasan if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Azasan should not be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis if you are pregnant, as it may cause harm to an unborn baby. Talk to your doctor about using effective birth control during treatment.
- Read all the medication guidelines and prescription instructions to ensure you are taking the medicine correctly. Your doctor may adjust your dose throughout treatment, so follow their recommendations for taking Azasan.
- Taking this medication with food may prevent you from having an upset stomach.
- Because Azasan affects the immune system, you may be more susceptible to infections, which can be serious.
- Store Azasan at room temperature away from light, heat, and moisture.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and tanning beds, as Azasan can increase your risk of getting skin cancer. Wear protective clothing and sunscreen when in the sun.
- Do not receive a live vaccine while taking this medication.
- Azasan may cause a serious brain infection that can be life-threatening. Call your doctor immediately if you have problems with speech, thoughts, muscle movements, or vision.
- The most common side effects of Azasan may include nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain, hair loss, and skin rash.
- Talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions, especially if you have ever had kidney disease, certain infections, liver disease, or received chemotherapy.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including other prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements. Certain drug interactions may be possible, leading to adverse reactions.
- Call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
Is there an Azasan generic available?
- A generic version of Azasan is currently available in the United States. Keep in mind that fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal counterfeit Azasan generic, which can be harmful. If you are paying more than $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for the generic form of Azasan, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
To receive further information about Azasan and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Azasan for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Azasan at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.