Auryxia (Ferric Citrate)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Tue Jan 17 2023)
Is Your Auryxia Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Cost Of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service For Auryxia Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Auryxia (Ferric Citrate) at an affordable cost?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed medications on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Auryxia Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT an Auryxia coupon discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a price comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Auryxia Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. If your Auryxia cost is too much, Prescription Hope can help.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Auryxia Coupon, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Auryxia coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not an Auryxia Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have. Although Prescription Hope is not an Auryxia coupon, individuals looking for an Auryxia coupon can find more savings on their medication by joining Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Auryxia If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Auryxia medication for an affordable cost. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Auryxia: Prescribed To Help Those With Anemia
Auryxia is a prescription drug used to treat iron deficiency anemia in patients with chronic kidney disease, not on dialysis. It is also used to control serum phosphorus levels in patients with chronic kidney disease on dialysis.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Auryxia if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Auryxia can lead to elevations of iron stores that are excessive. Iron levels should be monitored before and during treatment.
- Take this medication exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor. The recommended starting dose is 1 or 2 tablets orally 3 times per day.
- Store your Auryxia medication out of reach of children, as there have been reports of children accidentally taking Auryxia and overdosing.
- The most common side effects may include discolored feces, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, abdominal pain, and hyperkalemia.
- It has not been determined if Auryxia will cause harm to an unborn or nursing child. Let your doctor know if you are pregnant, have plans to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Before taking Auryxia, talk to your doctor about your medical history to make sure it is safe for you to take.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, including other prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements. Certain drug interactions are possible, leading to adverse reactions.
Is there an Auryxia generic available?
- A generic version of Auryxia is not yet available in the United States. Fraudulent and unreputable online pharmacies may try to sell you an Auryxia generic that is illegal. This medication may be harmful if taken. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your prescription medications.
For more information regarding Auryxia and its effects, consult your physician.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Auryxia for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Auryxia at a set, affordable cost.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set cost of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.