Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Apr 10 2023)
Is Your Aubagio Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Aubagio Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Aubagio (Teriflunomide) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top prescribed medications on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Aubagio Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. Below is a cost comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Aubagio Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. If your Aubagio cost is too much, we can help you.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates work for you to manage, track and refill medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Aubagio Discount Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Aubagio discount coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not an Aubagio Generic. As a national advocacy program that works with any coverage, you may already have, Prescription Hope is a program that works alongside any coverage you may currently have.
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Aubagio If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Aubagio medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana to help individuals obtain their prescription medications at an affordable price.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Aubagio: Prescribed To Individuals Fighting Multiple Sclerosis
Aubagio (teriflunomide) is a prescription medicine that is used to treat relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS). MS is caused by immune cells becoming overactive and multiplying rapidly. Aubagio is thought to work by blocking an enzyme that the immune cells use to rapidly multiply.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Aubagio may cause harm to an unborn child. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. Ask your doctor about effective birth controls that you should use while taking Aubagio.
- It is not known if this medication will pass through breastmilk. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your child.
- Do not take Aubagio if you have had an allergic reaction to a medication called leflunomide or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the medication.
- Aubagio can stay in your blood for up to two years.
- Serious side effects can occur which may include low white blood cell count, allergic reactions, numbing or tingling, difficulty breathing, and high blood pressure.
- The most common side effects may include headache, diarrhea, nausea, hair thinning or loss, and abnormal liver test results.
- Talk to your doctor about the history of your medical conditions including liver or kidney problems, if you are unable to fight infections, allergic reactions, skin problems, or breathing problems.
- Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking, as some may interact with Aubagio causing adverse side effects.
- If you begin to have an allergic reaction or worsening side effects, then call your doctor and seek medical treatment right away.
Is there an Aubagio generic available?
- The FDA has approved a generic version of Aubagio to be available in the United States. Avoid purchasing this generic medication from unreputable online pharmacies, as it may be harmful. If you are having trouble affording the Aubagio generic, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
For more information about Aubagio and to determine if it is right for you, consult your physician.
Prescription Hope can obtain an Aubagio discount for individuals at the set price of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to obtain Aubagio at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.