Atrovent HFA (Ipratropium)
Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Apr 10 2023)
Is Your Atrovent HFA Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Atrovent HFA Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Atrovent HFA (Ipratropium) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope offers the top medications on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a medication access service-based company that provides access to brand-name medication through patient assistance programs.
Prescription Hope charges a service fee of $60.00 a month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service for each medication accessed through patient assistance programs to manage medication orders and refills.
There are no other costs, fees, deductibles, or copays associated with the Prescription Hope service.
Prescription Hope is not an insurance product, coupon card, discount program, or pharmacy.
Prescription Hope is a medication access service that helps you manage patient assistance programs. We do not manufacture, store, or ship medications.
Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications offered by U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Create your account to fill out an application!
Do I Qualify For Atrovent HFA Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Atrovent HFA medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Atrovent HFA Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Atrovent HFA coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not an Atrovent HFA Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not an Atrovent HFA coupon, individuals looking for an Atrovent HFA coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Atrovent HFA If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Atrovent HFA medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication. Below is a price comparison chart for some of our most popular medications.
Atrovent HFA: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For COPD
Atrovent HFA is used to treat the symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma. This medication is typically prescribed as 2 puffs, 4 times a day to help improve breathing.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not use Atrovent if you are allergic to ipratropium or any of the other ingredients.
- This is not a rescue inhaler and will not treat sudden breathing problems. Patients should always have a rescue inhaler with them in case of an emergency.
- Stop taking Atrovent right away if your airways narrow making it harder for you to breathe.
- This medication may cause new or worsening glaucoma.
- Avoid getting the medication in your eyes.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how Atrovent affects you.
- Stop taking this medication and call your doctor if you have urination problems.
- The most common side effects may include bronchitis, COPD flare‑up (exacerbation), shortness of breath and headache.
- Certain medications may interact with Atrovent causing adverse side effects. Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking including if you are using eye drops. Taking anticholinergic medications with Atrovent may increase side effects.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical history to make sure this medication is right for you.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you begin to have signs of an allergic reaction.
Is there an Atrovent generic available?
- There is currently not a generic version of Atrovent HFA available in the United States. Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal counterfeit version of an Atrovent generic. Do not purchase medications from these pharmacies as they could be harmful. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medications.
To receive farther information about Atrovent and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Atrovent for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Atrovent at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.