Posted by Prescription Hope - See Editorial Guidelines (Last Updated On: Mon Apr 10 2023)
Is Your Aggrenox Medication Too Expensive?
Learn How People Are Paying A Set Price Of $60.00 Per Month For Aggrenox Through Prescription Hope!
Are you looking for a place to get your Aggrenox (Aspirin/Dipyridamole) medication at an affordable price?
Prescription Hope provides the top medications prescribed on a national level all for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
Aggrenox Cost Comparison Chart
Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Stuart, Florida. Prescription Hope offers access to over 1,500 brand-name medications through patient assistance programs. All you pay is a set service fee of $60.00 for each medication per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This includes 100% of the medication cost, no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you.
Create your account to fill out an application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service.
Do I Qualify For Aggrenox Patient Assistance With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $60.00 per month per medication Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Aggrenox medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope An Aggrenox Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not an Aggrenox coupon card or insurance policy. Our program is also not an Aggrenox Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not an Aggrenox coupon, individuals looking for an Aggrenox coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, it will never cost more than $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain your prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Aggrenox If I Have Health Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not a health insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Aggrenox medication at an affordable price. Our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Aggrenox: Prescribed As Part Of A Treatment For Stroke
Aggrenox is a prescription medication used to treat the risk of stroke in those that are at a high risk of having a stroke. This medication works by preventing platelets from clumping together causing a blood clot.
Important Safety Information & Side Effects:
- Do not take Aggrenox if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Take this medication exactly as it is prescribed by your doctor, as the dosage is based on your specific condition.
- The most common side effects may include headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, and dizziness.
- Notify your doctor if you have signs of serious side effects such as easy bruising or bleeding, irregular heartbeat, loss of appetite, or signs of kidney problems.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you have signs of an allergic reaction.
- Do not breastfeed during treatment, as Aggrenox may pass through breastmilk.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Discuss the risk of receiving treatment with Aggrenox during pregnancy.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how Aggrenox affects you.
- Talk to your doctor about your medical conditions including if you have or have had bleeding problems, low blood pressure, heart problems, kidney or liver disease, or certain muscle problems.
- Certain medications may interact with Aggrenox causing adverse side effects. Let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
Is there an Aggrenox generic available?
- There is currently a generic version of Aggrenox available in the United States. Please note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may try to sell you an illegal and counterfeit version of an Aggrenox generic. Do not purchase medications from these pharmacies as they may be harmful. If you are having trouble affording the generic version, then Prescription Hope may be able to help.
To receive farther information about Aggrenox and its effects, talk to your doctor.
As the fastest growing pharmacy program in the country, Prescription Hope can obtain Aggrenox for individuals at the set cost of $60.00 per month. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain Aggrenox at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set price of $60.00 per month for each medication through our medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturer’s patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.